Sunday, February 05, 2006

Welcome to On the border

Where to start, I guess with a warning.. (cue dark seedy music)

Borderline by its very definition (Wikipedia) makes me go through all sorts of weird thoughts and moods which often results in me splitting or seeing the world in black and white.

For example say I had just spent the last 3 weeks working my ass of to meet a deadline at work and finally managed to pull it off, most people at the office think that my project is pretty good and give me praise for the "job well done."

Then some asswipe form accounting who has no idea of what it is I have really just done thinks that something doesn't look right in the reports presentation (forget the content he doesn't understand it) and tells me so. Mannnn... look out I "forget" all about the good comments and praise that the other 50+ people have given me and am now centered on that little asswipes comments.

Not am I only centered on his comments I want to kill him, to string him up by his balls and kill the fucker. "Why ?" Who knows ? I don't, I just "spilt" and that's it all rational prospective goes out the window.

Now this will most likely add some interest to my blog as well as the fact that as I get bored with something very quickly I swap and change around a lot so be forewarned that the subject material may be disjointed and seem to jump around, this is normal for me and is part of my live. So if you want to understand about BPD keep reading...

No comments:

Cold Steel

I want to feel the cold steel slice through my flesh or maybe breaking bones is the way to go