Thursday, February 16, 2006

Mortal Sin.

As the day slips slowly by,
I feel colder now.
The sun is low, days end,
I sit and wonder how.

Warm tears flow upon my cheek,
The darkness closes in.
My body feels oh so weak,
Is love a mortal sin ?

My heart beats slower still,
The pillow wet with pain.
For I have lost the will,
Wonder if my lifes in vain.

Life is short, The moment long,
The feelings hurt me so.
Love is hard, is it wrong ?
I know not where to go.

My heart is torn within my chest,
Torn from love, From life.
Tired now I must rest,
Cry for one who will be my wife.


The love is tru, I know that well,
I cry myself to sleep.
Hiding now... inside my shell,
The world to see me weep.

The love I have will be there,
Even if alone we are.
True to you I will always care,
Admire form afar.

No comments:

Cold Steel

I want to feel the cold steel slice through my flesh or maybe breaking bones is the way to go