Monday, February 06, 2006

From the cereal box to the coffin


It really pisses me off the number of people that appear to have recieved a drivers licence from a cereal box, today I was going along a road with a speed limit of 1oo kilometers an hour about 60 miles an hour and I was taking it easy and just crusing along at 80 clicks. It was an open dual lane road with ample space to overtake so I wasnt holding anyone up.

Amazinly the number of people that overtook me that would fly up at 100 get right on my ass then shoot out around me with no indication from the turn signals. The ones that did use thier turn signals would do so after they had started to move out around me, and it wasnt like they needed to get around to beat an oncoming car as the traffic coming the other way was really low read 2 cars on the whole trip but such is life all I can do is hope that they dont kill me or my loved ones when they take themselves out.

No comments:

Cold Steel

I want to feel the cold steel slice through my flesh or maybe breaking bones is the way to go