Saturday, February 11, 2006

42...

Life the universe and everything.. Some say the answer is 42, that all mighty powerful number, I think it is music, it makes us feel happy, sad, lonely, in love and just about any other emotion you can poke a pointy stick at. Im listening to R&B and Blues at the moment and ir helps to make me feel better knowing that there are others out there with pain in their hearts and souls.

Music is such a powerful medium but if you take it a step back and deal with words alone you end up with poetry or prose. I love to write and over the coming few weeks I will post some of my work here. Some of it is moving, some streches the boundary. All of it is my own work, a snapshot of my life in words. The only time I really write poetry is when I am sick, it seems to open the floodgates and out it comes.

No comments:

Cold Steel

I want to feel the cold steel slice through my flesh or maybe breaking bones is the way to go