Monday, February 06, 2006

Cool site to kill time

I cant sleep so im laying in bed on the laptop, its 0256 or it least I think it is as I removed all signs of conventional clocks in my room and on my laptop and have immersed myself with binary digital clocks (wikipedia) nothing like learning something by immersion.. the binary wrist watch (thinkgeek) is next.

Anyway enough of my mindless ravings I found this cool site to kill a bit of time www.glassgiant.com and I made a few things as well.. I was to cold to do it my self on the gimp (Laptop is only a PII 300 with 3 gig hdd and 64mb ram running win 2k pro "Hey it only cost me AU$160 so shut the fuck up and pull your head in") and it was to cold to go to the desktop so lets use online tools. :)

But on the subject of the gimp I did a self portrait the other day and I may as well post that as well while I am awake so here it is. Click on the image to see it full size
I know it isn't the best has some compression artifact's etc but it is my first attempt at something like this so I see it as a learning experience and I like it.

No comments:

Cold Steel

I want to feel the cold steel slice through my flesh or maybe breaking bones is the way to go