Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Lifes a bitch

Man I feel like shit, depressed a bit, still got that empty hollow feeling I was talking about. Earlier I was suffering what I refer to as sensory overload, I get to the point sometimes where I feel like everything is building up, things touching me feel painful especially movement, I become intolerant of noise and light. So I went and hid in my room layed naked in my bed with the curtains closed and an old mistral fan I have on high so that the noise of the fan blocks out the kids fighting, still told them to can it a couple of times.... I hate this feeling. It has got to the point now where I am feeling sick to my stomach as well.

No comments:

Cold Steel

I want to feel the cold steel slice through my flesh or maybe breaking bones is the way to go