Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Blossy's Beast

Yesterday I took Bloss to buy her new car, her old Ford meteor had really reached its use by date as it was getting on in years and it also had had a pretty hard life from the kids, long miles and dirt roads. So last week we went in search of a new car, the requisites where pretty minimal. It had to be a 4 cylinder as fuel is only getting more pricey, it had to be younger then her old car and it needed to be ready to drive away as we didnt have time or faclities to carry out repairs.

We went in to Chris Lieshout Motors to have a look, Chris himself was there to help us out and as I had once been in the used car industry in Queensland I didnt beat around the bush, I said to him that we had a Metor as a trade and that we had AU$2000 cash, we wanted a small sedan/hatchback late 1980's to early 1990's that we could drive away. Well low and behold he took us out the back for a servicing (or is that the cars) and he had a Holden "beep beep" Barina there. Bloss liked it as it was a pretty blue, I liked it as it was in good mechanical condition for its age.

So no mucking around, straight swap with the cash and Bloss is now the proud owner of a New (used) car that we spent the day driving around in.

No comments:

Cold Steel

I want to feel the cold steel slice through my flesh or maybe breaking bones is the way to go