Sunday, November 19, 2006

Cant Sleep and Quitting Durries

Its 4 am I have tried to sleep for the last hour or so to no avail, I have a bad head cold and I feel really bad, both physically and I also feel bad emotionally as I said I would go to church today but I really am feeling so sick and exhausted.

I have just given up cigarettes about 4 weeks ago and when I gave up I got really sick with pneumonia (dictionary.com)

It really scared me there, I was so sick that i went to walk from the house to the shed, less then 5 meters (about 5 yards) and I had to sit down in the shed, it felt like a car was parked on my chest, it was painful and I was really short of breath, thats when i knew I was sick..

The Docs at the Hospital put me on two different broad spectrum antibiotics, I was on a total of 9 tablets a day, not including my normal ones (6-8 a day), and I hate pills but I took every last one of the antibiotics like a good boy, It scared me enough to never go back to smoking cigarettes

No comments:

Cold Steel

I want to feel the cold steel slice through my flesh or maybe breaking bones is the way to go